Getting to know the Bearded Mama
Lists are fun right?
little tidbits of info about a person. Since were all new here i figured what better way for my readers to get to know me than to overshare a few details about my self, give you all a little glimpse into my real life. lets get to know the real Bearded Mama!
20 wonderful things you always wanted to know
- Born and raised in one state my whole life, Utah
- I have been with my hubby for 7 years, we got married finally February 6, 2016
- I have 2 beautiful children, Ciera 10 and Atticus 6
- Absolutly love to cook, all foods, and i am constantly in search for the next fun thing to cook
- Graduated with a BS in Psychology focusing on Family Studies
- I was a Cheesemonger for about 3 months and absolutly loved it, the stinkier the cheese the better!
- My guilty pleasure show is naked and afraid!
- I live in a hardcore nerd family. We love some Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, marvel superheros and if Jason Mamoa (new Aquaman) ever gave me the time of day i would melt into a puddle of goo!!! (hence the Aquaman cosplay)
- only have 1 tattoo at the moment but about a million more planned.
I am a Slytherin
- love to paint and craft, and as my daughter calls it be “Artsy Fartsy”
- I am a licensed Family Wellness teacher and have taught the Strengthening Families course several times.
- If someone else would pay for it i would absolutely go to pastry school and my dream job would be decorating wedding cakes
- I love to play with Legos, i have since i was a child and have agreed to share my collection with the kiddos and hubby. We regularly will all sit at the kitchen table with all the Legos spread out and build things for hours. Great fun!
I love coffee, my favorite is an iced coconut milk mocha with cookie dough syrup!
- I am lactose intollerant but i dont let that stop me from loving me some dairy products
- Absolutely despise washing dishes and starting laundry
- I’m a little bit of a hoarder/pack rat, i like to keep stuff, but its all neatly packed into boxes of random crap.
- love to make lists and plan things, grocery lists, to do lists, packing lists, i love them all
- I really enjoy a good glass of wine at the end of the day, my go to favorite is Apothinc Dark, it is a delicious dark red wine. I especially love this pared with some amazing stinky cheese, aged meat and crusty bread, it is truly the way to my heart, just ask the hubby!
- I am not a bearded woman, My last name is Beard, so I thought Beardedmama would be a fun unique name for my fun unique blog!